Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using this Website, you (“you”, “your”, or “User”) consent to the practices prescribed in this Policy. In general, we will notify you of material changes to this Policy by updating the last updated date at the top of this page, and we will provide you with explicit notice of material changes as required by law. We recommend that you visit this page on a reasonable basis, but no less frequently than once every six months, so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. When required by law, we will notify you of any changes to this Policy.
2. Collection of Information.
2.1 Information You Provide To Us. We collect the information you provide directly to us. When you create an account, fill out a form, complete an exchange transaction, use our services, obtain information from us, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us, we, or our affiliates acting on our behalf, may collect the following types of information:
(a) Information You Provide To Us. We collect the information you provide directly to us. When you create an account, fill out a form, complete an exchange transaction, use our services, obtain information from us, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us, we, or our affiliates acting on our behalf, may collect the following types of information:
(b) Financial information such as the financial accounts linked to your account.
(c) Personal data provided by other sources, for example we may collect information about you from third parties such as social media platforms and publicly available sources.
(d) Any other information the website collects that is personally identifiable information.
2.2 Information Collected Automatically When You Use the Services. When you access our Website or use our Services, we automatically collect the information sent to us through your access device, such as your computer or mobile phone. This may include IP address, access times, device information such as operating system, location, mobile account information, and standard web log information including your browser type and the details of your visit to our website. We also collect information about the exchange transactions you complete while using the Website including the exchanges executed and other transaction information. When you use our Services, we collect information about your transactions and other activities on our Website for fraud prevention purposes and to monitor for possible breach of your account, and to identify malicious software or activity that may harm our users.
2.3 Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We collect web browser information for the purpose of enhancing your experience on the site and to track how our Services are being used. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
(b) Flash Cookies. Flash cookies are local stored objects that collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to and from our Website. Flash cookies help ensure your account security is not compromised and to support our Website and Services.Web beacons.
(c) Web beacons are small electronic files that help count visits, deliver cookies, and other related Website statistics.
3. Use of Information. Primarily, we use personal information to provide you with a safe, efficient, and customized experience. We may use information about you for various purposes, including to: provide, maintain, and improve our Services to you; deliver customer service and respond to your requests, provide and deliver the Services you request and send you related information including confirmations, invoices, and transaction information; send you notices about your account, updates, targeted marketing, and promotional offers; resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems; monitor and evaluate trends, activities, and usage connected with our Services; implement any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We may request permission to share your personal information with third parties. You may opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties.
We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
4. Disclosure of Information. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
4.1 With vendors, consultants, service providers and other third parties who need access to such information to supplement our business. Such service providers are contractually bound to only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us, and prohibited from selling your information;
4.2 To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
4.3 To comply with a court order, law, or legal process;
4.4 To enforce or apply our Website Terms of Service Agreement, found here and other agreements, including for billing or collection purposes;
4.5 If we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of company, our customers, or others;
4.6 To report suspected illegal activity or investigate violations of the Terms of Service;
4.7 With companies or other entities in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business;
4.8 Other parties with your consent or direction to do so.
5. Security. We have implemented measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, and disclosure. This Policy does not apply to personal information that has been anonymized so that it cannot be used to identify a specific user.
We protect your personal information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable U.S. federal and state regulations. All information provided to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls, except for transactions which are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
We store personal information securely through the life of the account. We will retain your personal information for a minimum of five (5) years to comply with our legal obligations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We do our best to protect your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to this Website, and any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Website.
6. Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You may update, correct, or delete information about you at any time by logging into your account or by sending a written correspondence to us with such request.
7. Children Under 13. Our Website and Services are not directed at users 13 years of age or older. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly obtain personal information from anyone under the age of 13.